Sometimes we wonder why allopathic Dr.s won't use CS or coconut oil or the
multitude of seemingly successful procedures that are out there. "Are they real
Dr's looking to heal?" we may ask, and rightly so, especially if it is OUR
quality of  life on the line or even our very existence.

But we must look in all fairness at the structure we have created for them to
deal in. Applying anything not approved by AMA or FDA opens them to litigation
and possible criminal liabilities. What is the risk reward factor here?
Someone possibly gets better quicker than normal using coconut oil or CS, etc.
Can they charge MORE for this benefit? No. Will they receive laurels from their
esteemed colleagues? No.  Can they lose their license if by some freak accident
the patient gets worse (perhaps not even related to the original treatment)
YES . Can they loose their property, savings, income and more? Yes. Can they
possibly be held criminally responsible if the patient dies, even if not
directly related (having a good lawyer prosecuting!) Yes. Have all these things
happened in real life? YES!

So, why should ANY Dr. put their head in a noose for CS, etc. by going against
the status quo established? If they want to do experiments they would be in
research, and follow the established procedures to change protocols.

We must have understanding and patience for our Dr neighbors in the society WE
have created (litigeous litigeous litigeous) amd be careful what we ask them to
do and what professional risk we ask them to undertake.

sounds fair?

bob
SLF

    >>Judy: I couldn't agree more, but it takes a maverick doctor to use an
"unauthorized" medication just because it >>happens to work. God bless the REAL
doctors. Roger