----- Original Message -----
From: daniel johnson <dcjohnso...@hotmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 11:14 PM
Subject: CS>Ionized Vs Distilled water

>      My theory is that by starting with hot water I should be able to use
deionized water and still get a reaction in due time.  I boil the water and
start the process shortly after.  Should cooler water be used?  Am I
producing larger particles by using hot water or am I just speeding up the
process?

I usually heat my water first, in glass. The process of making the CS goes
faster.

However, afterward, I try to save some CS to add to the next batch. This
"starts" the process, a little like adding yogurt to plain milk to start the
next batch of yogurt. Adding CS to plain distilled water the next time means
that I don't have to heat the water.

Colloid