I've been seeing a licensed Naturopath in Minneapolis and he put me on a
regimen of Dandelion root tea three times a day.  (1 TBS root to 3 cups
water, drink one cup three times a day). I must say I was feeling better
within a couple of days.  He said he has found that it's best not to mix too
many herbs at the same time and has had the most success with the Dandelion
tea used by itself.  I did experience some detoxifying
symptoms....rashes, itchiness and the  natural diuretic effect of
Dandelion.  I also lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks.  I would recommend it, it's not
expensive either....Deanna in MN