Laura,
I think you should consider giving that yellow/ orange CS another
chance, as it may be your life line to a future, when other antibiotics
fail. (By the way, would you kindly tell us the brand name, where you
bought it and other details? That would help us a whole lot in answering
your concerns.) The yellow color has a lot to do with the size of the
silver particles.

There have been lots of rumors of food coloring here lately, and my
guess is that this has to do with is-information from people/ companies
who for whatever reason are deliberately doing their best to discredit
colloidal silver. Some find CS threatening because it's a very
effective, alternative remedy that can be very inexpensive. Please do
not hesitate to ask the tough questions, since there are lots of smart
people here who can answer these.

I think the curiosity you displayed in buying the CS to begin with
showed excellant instinct on your part. Trust your first instinct and
you will go far.
All the best,
Reid

Laura <pillingergrap...@aol.com> said:
I bought a small bottle of 50ppm CS at the healthfood store just to
"look" at it (we'd already tried making it once at this point and were
curious) and it was a deep yellow. I too wondered why in the world it
was yellow when the
ingredients said simply "water" and "colloidal silver" (might have said
distilled water but not sure). My guess is food coloring too (but
shouldn't the label say?) just so people feel like they're taking
something medicinal!  I gave the little bottle to my sister - she'll
probably never use it but since we bought it out of curiosity, knowing
we'd try making more of our own, I didn't need it.  - - Laura

 There is no compound of silver that I can find that is orange.  It
could be
 a combination of a yellow and a red compound of silver, but I suspect
it is
 just food coloring.  Compounds of silver that ar >>