Hi Heather ,

Thanks for the reminder. I remember you mentioning this a while back. Well, I
removed the water container and checked and checked all over the container and
the holder and there was nothing removable that looked like a charcoal filter.
I am using a Sunbeam. Can you perhaps tell me where I should look or what I
should jiggle on this humidifier to find that filter??
Thanks again,
Josephine

  Josephine,

  Some of those ultrasonic humidifiers have particulate filters in their bases
made up of activated charcoal. Did you remove one (or have one in your
humidifier)? The charcoal will remove CS particles from the water before it is
vaporized.I discovered the hard way (long respiratory infection) that in order
to get real CS out, the filter cannot remain in the unit. See if you have a
filter in yours & remove it.you may get even better results.

  Heather