  From: Alvin Rose
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 11:52 PM
  Subject: CS>Unidentified subject!

  Arnold
  If you're referring to the fact that there are electronic items on the
  website for sale.in the products section
  ..you are correct..this site also provides a lot of info on colloidal
  silver and alternative health and info from the escribe arcives etc
  I guess you got out on the wrong side of the bed that morning
  but now we have your two cents worth
  http://www.rtvc-2000.com
  you are still welcome to visit...but don't blow a fuse eh..
  Alvin

  Alvin,

  I know exactly what I am talking about.  I am talking about commercial
  activity.  When you post a message that in effect says "Hey Guys, look at
  this neat source of information I just found", the reader would not think
  that it was "YOUR" website.

  You say "This site is for informational and educational purpose".

  Here are some links in "YOUR" website

  http://www.rtvc-2000.com/model1.htm

  http://www.rtvc-2000.com/model3.htm

  http://www.rtvc-2000.com/blkbox.htm