I forgot, I've got 4 inches of the wire in the solution.  I wiped off
both wires at 35 minutes also.  It's been 40 minutes now and the solution
is quite murky now, like dirty bathwater.  Getting darker each minute.
Uugghh

Are these maybe mA, not Amps?  It just shows an "A" with no "m" before it
on the multimeter.
Leacy
Life is Good!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!