Hi Leacy,

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:41:19 -0600, natural_essenti...@juno.com wrote:

>I'm still wanting to try to use it in my ultrasonic humidifier - Does
>anyone know if this may not be good because of the silver chloride?

I'm not too sure I'd use silver chloride in an ultrasonic unit.  If,
on the slight chance, the ultrasonic unit could disassociate even a
tiny part of the AgCl into elemental silver and chlorine gas, you
could be in for a nasty surprise.  Chlorine gas is fairly deadly.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF