Evening damian,

At 12:46 PM 12/01/2001 +1000, you wrote:
I think i must be making CS wrong or something. It just dosnt seem to perform as well as every says. Maybe it is the bubbler, dont know

   I don't even use a bubbler.  They are not required to make effective CS.

    Can't you find some live creatures for testing, preferably humans?

    Gee, everyone around me is sick and ailing with something or the other.

I suspect your testing methods may not be fully compatible with your CS. Very soon I plan to test some water organisms with my CS. I have a nice new microscope with a digital camera built in, but have been too busy to do much experimenting.

Can anyone suggest a test for me to do with some bacteria and the microscope? I have up to 1000 power. Most of what I have done so far is to study blood cells at 400 and 1000 power.

When and if I can do anything worthwhile with this toy, I can post pictures on my website for anyone to see that is interesting. So far, I have seen a lot of deformed blood cells and a few healthy ones.

     Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com