Ole Bob,
I can think of one very good reason to buy concentrated CS:  simple
economics.  For folks who don't have the finanacial wherewithall to make
their own CS it makes excellant sense to buy the concentrated stuff.  I
think this would also be true for others who are traveling, but do not
feel they can take along a generator, seek out steam distilled water,
worry about an electrical connection, etc.

Perhaps you didn't see the posting I sent some time ago about the
Mexican CS products, Microdyn and Biopur.  These are a godsend to
Mexicans who can purchase 15ml. of what dilutes down to about 4.5 liters
of 10ppm CS.  This is exactly the way that CS should be made available
in developing countries, indeed, for the poor in the U.S.  (What irony
that poor Mexicans have this wonderful remedy available, while their
counterparts in the land of the free and the home of the brave do not!)
The fact is that there are lots of poor Americans who could never afford
the $5 to $10 cost of the 4oz. or 8oz. bottles available as 'nutritional
supliments.'

I think we on the silver list need to have a hard look at the simple
economics of CS.  Granted that there are lots of folks on this list and
elsewhere who could themselves be classified as low income, who are
making CS with good results.  But there are lots of low income folks who
have never had the benefit of an education, sufficient to make CS, let
alone use it. Please, please, lets give concentrated CS the benefit of a
hearing that it desrves.
Best to all,
Reid

Hi Jim,

Why are people buying 400 PPM collisal silver compounds??

"ole Bob"