##  Somehow my name got attached to something I didn't write.
But, hydroxide or not, salt or not...at 10 to 30 PPM, you'd drown long
before you get anything like a toxic dose. At a 94% elimination rate per 48
hrs, you'd drown for years before you'd get argryia. [note below that
"ingest per day" might need to be changed to "retain over all" to get that
total load of 3 grams...so 94x300? Or is that 6x 300 litres?]
 Note also that the 94% elimination rate was for an inhaled or ingested by
mouth dose of silver 'dust' eliminated via the feces.

 It has been postulated that the "blue bloods" got that name because they
ate off silver a lot and turned blue.  It seems they ate their dinnerware
for desert. "A teaspoon a day keeps the bloodletter away"?

">  The requirement is very much higher than could possibly gained by
taking