Robb Allen wrote:
                                           <  ......for about 3 ......months
prior  to when I got sick......I was working on a computer for many
hoursevery  day.......sometimes as many as 12 hours a day.......then I
became illwith  my arthritis...and also the watery eyes...{which seem very
much connected}.........is it possible for my computer monitor....?..or the
cpu itself?........to make me sick?......or have any of the symptoms that I'
having??........>

          There is in existence a noxious wave, the French
radiesthetists called " Vert Negatif " or  Negative Green .
This malefic energy wave, Negative Green, has its spectral location between
the colours,white and black. It is bactericidal and mummifies meat. This
spectral band is divided into:

          1. Alpha waves - emanting from subsoil cavities
              and geological clefts.
          2. Beta waves - emanating from contaminated
              currents of water,sometimes known as " Black
              Streams" from subterranean water-ways.
          3. Gamma rays, Theta,Nu,and Zeta waves which
              come from TV sets, or the wiring of the house
              itself.

             Radonics sometimes detect strong sources of
negative green radiations underneath houses where apparently healthy
families succumb to cancer. These
are called  " cancer houses". I have come across cases
of patients who have exhausted  the many resources of
medical expertise and yet have found no relief. This category of patients is
under geopathic stress. There is no relief for them until the source is
removed  or  have their
place for sleeping or working changed. Sometimes , they
may have to change their residence. Then, there is the psychic stress. The
possibility of aluminium toxicity from
cooking utensils should be ruled out. I use a tri-field meter
for the detection of  magnetic, electric , radio/microwave
radiations. And the Frequency  Counter for Resonant
Field Imaging for  the detection of  Bioenergies from
living systems and objects and Subtle Energies  such as brain waves.

 With regards
      Lew