Evening Marilyn,

Shooting down 8 oz. in one day ~~ you MUST be making your own CS. Is anyone on the list NOT making their own? Am I the only mutineer, scaredy cat?

Sorry I did not make that clear. If.... and when, a bug gets a head start, I often down 16 oz in the am and 16 oz in the pm.

I have never had any problem at all or any ill feeling that I could contribute to the CS. My sister is now using CS and she uses a teaspoon full one or twice per day. She takes a few drugs that are likely 1 million times more damaging than 1 quart of CS would be.

  Hopefully, in time, I can convince her to use a table spoon.

As we all know, when we 'self prescribe", we not nothing to fear...... except fear itself.

You don't seem to be concerned about the amount you take in. I guess my 2 years of on/off research hasn't taught me much. All I learned was, "take it periodically."
Sigh! so much to learn, so little time.

In one sense, I agree with you. However, I don't do anything in life very regimentally. Heck, I don't know what I am going to do tomorrow or Sunday. I have tentative plans. When I get up tomorrow, none of these plans may be executed.

This may be because of the work I have done over the years. Having a number of institutional and industrial customers, the phone can ring, and all my carefully laid plans are out the window. Being on call, 24-7 is a tough life to live. ( maybe that is why I need so much CS )

I get calls at 11 pm, 2 am, 7 am, new years day, sat, sun and holidays..... at anytime imaginable.

However, I would be interested in any and all of the information you have. Any links would be appreciated. Especially these links that helped you to form you ideas. Likely I missed many of them. I could be "dead wrong" in my thinking. I do not have my mind made up and am subject to change it with new information.

 Wayne