Hello Terry,

Tuesday, January 15, 2002, 8:36:41 AM, you wrote:

TC> I once recommended to a client that she douche with
TC> CS, but I never received a report. My own feeling is
TC> that CS with a few drops of H2O2 would be very
TC> effective.

TC> Terry Chamberlin

I once suggested just drinking the stuff. And the report came back
with flying colors. She worked her dosage up over the course of a few
days, from a couple of tablespoons. I would think that drinking 4 or
more ounces a day for a few days would wipe it out. The lady I am
referring to had wonderful success in just 3 days.

--
Best regards,
 Solar