Hi:

About a year and a half ago I was conversing with someone on the list.  They
mentioned that they knew someone who got involved with an apparatus that
produced water of a clustered nature.  When the water was added to their well,
it changed the structure of the well water as well and no matter what they
tried, they were unable to change it back. I never heard anymore so I don't
know what the final story on that one is.  It didn't necessarily harm the water
but they had difficulty making CS with it after that.  It's some kind of
combination distiller treater or something like that that clusters water and
widens the angle between the hydrogen and oxygen, charges it with hydrogen and
removes memory from the water - there may be something to this, I don't know.
Now I came across a web site the other day that markets a machine that claims
to change the structure of water, called the living water machine.
http://www.rangeguide.net/water.htm  and this page points to this one.
ttp://www.johnellis.com/  I've asked them to send me some more information.  It
seems a lot to pay for something when there is no mention of service or
warranty for worn or broken parts.  Does anyone know of similar machines out
there and have you had experience making CS with this sort of water?

Ian