From: Catherine Creel [mailto:ccr...@maine.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 3:15 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>online discussion with Barrett on Friday, Jan. 25, at 1 p.m.
ET.

Hi James,

  You said:

<<A couple of years ago I tried to have a friendly dialogue with him re: CS.
Not possible.  I presumed thereafter a high probability that he is a  paid
disinformation agent.  I understand that Dr. Hulda Clark et al are suing him
for all of the false statements that he has published about her.   I hope
they nail him.>>

   He is a serious threat to alt med.  He is involved in a number
of lawsuits, some of which he has won, some he's lost, and some
still pending.

  He is backed by the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
This private not-for-profit is a front for his work.

www.acsh.org

   Those who don't take him seriously have no idea the depth
of his connections.

Regards,
Catherine