Hi Cathrine,

The chemtrails have been recently mentioned is a Senate or House bill.  Most
I have heard indicates weather modification.
>From documents I have heard read but not been able to identify or acquire,
the US was merged into the UN in the 1970s.  The Secretary of State is the
administrator of the UN directives, and has the power to replace the United
States government with appointees.

The doo-doo is deep and all pervasive.

The war is first one of minds, and they have won that one.  The
highest-level rulers are more genetically modified to be less human than the
masses.  This gives them some greater powers, and lessens their "humanity".
All of this is degrees of probability, not "fact".  In my 66 years of trying
to understand who I am and what I am doing here, that theory---with some
variations in the scenario---seems at present to be the most likely.

David Icke's book The Biggest Secret contains a lot of data supporting that
thesis, as do many other less publicized.

We live in a goldfish bowl of "culture'; a virtual Disneyland where
everything that we hold to be the fundamental ground of science and history
is only vague partial truths and outright lies that conceal a very long term
conquest and occupation by non-terran entities operating both in third
dimension and in other more subtle densities.  They stopped acting as "gods"
at about the time of the decline of the great Egyptian empire and went
literally and figuratively underground.  The one's in charge are pretty
nasty.  There are some white-hat guys too, but with limited resources.  They
all have a self-serving agenda.  The Old Testament word  "Elohim",
translated commonly as "God".  Is, in the original, plural.  Their goal is
very ambitious; create enough chaos to seize control from the original
creators of this reality.

For exposition of these ideas see www.trufax.org and look for Handbook  For
The New Paradigm, et seq.  There is also much useful
medical/health/nutrition data there.  Not for the faint hearted or those who
think,  "Oh they wouldn't do that....".

Another good source for more fast-breaking info:  www.rense.com.

At the root of our enslavement is the lie that individual consciousness
winks out with the loss of the body.  How comforting that would be if it
were true.

Just follow the white rabbit...