Hit everyone,

Lorenzo;s oil was on A&E the other day, and I watched it. I had never seen it
before.  Boy does it show the doctors as a bunch of buffoons!

Anyway, I found one part interesting.  The parents were wanting to use an
extract of rape seed oil in the formula.  The doctors said that the FDA would
never allow that since rape seed oil is known to be poisonous.  That really
caught my attention.  That the FDA would supposedly not allow it in a cure for
a disease because of it's toxicity, but will allow it to be put on the store
shelf labeled as canola oil for everyone to eat.

Marshall