From: DJG [mailto:ql...@tds.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:04 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>DMSO

  I don't know if anyone posted this, but www.dmso.org is the home of
the father of DMSO, Dr. Stanley Jacob. He was mercilously attacked for
decades, and DMSO was banned for a time. If his authority is in doubt,
check his bio.

  I curiously noted what appears to be missing from his website now is
the precise use of DMSO for laymen; simple instructions for the proper
application. His website has changed from a few years so it may be
there, but I couldn't find it. It's been a while, but it seems if you
use 99.99% pure DMSO, it must be diluted with DW. Keep in mind that DMSO
will carry through the skin whatever is mixed with it, to an extent.

  Also, a friend of mine (a retired bio-physicist) gave me a machine
called the Ionotron he developed in the 1970's and 1980's. It is based
on Iontophoresis, however went way beyond what IP is used for today.
It's quite amazing as he explained it. His research and clinical use
showed he could cure ear infections in 15 minutes, and accelerated
healing 20-30 times, plus numerous other uses. One in particular was
eliminating skin cancer very rapidly (minutes) using retinoic acid if
memory serves me. I have many of his papers, but haven't done much with
it. The FDA badgered him, and subsequently the project was cancelled
after he put up 500k of his own money. I bought two platinum plated
titanium electrodes to experiment with it, however have misplaced them
at the moment. I noticed another device called Electro-Regenesis claimed
this effect, however the website is gone and I haven't been able to find
any new information. They were applying for FDA approval. If anyone is
interested in my machine, I'd like to discuss it with you, especially if
you are knowledgeable in electro-medical devices and/or chemistry
related to medicine. My friend has given me permission to do what I wish
with the machine, but he will remain anonymous unless I'm told
otherwise.

                                                        Thanks.