On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 00:01:46 -0500, "DJG" <ql...@tds.net> wrote:

>  I sent him the link www.eprtech.com , and the original article about
>Electro Regeneration. Here is his response:

Arghh.  That's Beck's bioelectrifier, from what I can tell.  Yes, it
will do a lot of what's said on that WWW site.

>    Read the literature on the eprt machine. Very exotic looking but from
>what I could tell from the face plate, and what their literature seems to
>imply, the machine I sent you is a light year ahead of the one they have.

If you want to see an exotic machine, go to:
http://shell.amigo.net/~stenulson/althealth/emem2p.htm

>The Ionotron is AC/DC, and can change cycles, amps, and bias. Also, they
>haven't even a clue to the biochemistry and biophysics possible.

And that's what I'd like to know.  The biochemistry and biophysics
behind the device.  There isn't much on the 'net that I can find.
Only Beck and H. Clark talk about it, but only in terms of
application, not what's happening.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF