http://www.bcn.net/~blend/html/prt.html This guy knows his stuff. My
device is based on PRT. You can also visit www.handyhealth.com . Jim Solomon
just recently retired. He was my source of underground information with some
intriguing uses of the Skilling machine, such as regenerating tissue and
organs.
 The Sota product isn't the same, although 728 hz is one of the settings. So
no it isn't the same, but the basic principle is similar. Mine is the full
version which covers the full frequency spectrum. It was quite expensive and
at the time when I bought it, November 2000, was one of only a handful in
the U.S. Nothing is said by Sota if you'll notice. They were in very hot
water 1 1/2 years ago during the first FDA blitzkrieg offensive and their
Candadian counterparts, albeit Sota is Candadian. I've had a few long
conversations with Russ Torlage before that all happened. He was much more
open to discussion then, but now.....
  The Magnetic Pulser is a registered medical device, yet 2 years ago was on
the virge of being banned. It works quite well actually. It saved my wife's
show dog's tooth after he loosened it and it became infected. She took him
to two vets, one being a top canine dental vet in Michigan. He said in no
uncertain terms the tooth had to be replaced. It was infected. The cost was
$2500 (cringe). We took him home and used the mag pulser three times a day.
Within 2 weeks it completely healed and reseated itself. The vet was baffled
(aren't they all when they are proven wrong?). For aches and pains it works
wonders, and will clear out a sinus infection/congestion rapidly. The blood
electrification device is currently being studied for licensure in Canada.
We shall see.
  In January 2000,  Hilly Rose was a radio show host on Art Bell. He had a 5
hour program on alternative medicine; electro-medicine specifically. Bob
Beck, Russ Torlage et al and apparently recovered patients from HCV and
others called in. Hilly made some pretty bold statements criticizing the
current medical establishment, and CS was discussed as well. I taped the
program, then lost it unfortunately. Hilly Rose was never heard from again.
I guess the content was too radical for even Art Bell.
  I have a question about CS. There are certain CS manufacturers applying
for patents as their claim is their product is so unique it warrants patent
protection. I'm wondering what is different and are they that much better.