>>>He said in no
uncertain terms the tooth had to be replaced. It was infected. The cost was
$2500 (cringe). We took him home and used the mag pulser three times a day.
Within 2 weeks it completely healed and reseated itself. The vet was baffled
(aren't they all when they are proven wrong?). For aches and pains it works
wonders, and will clear out a sinus infection/congestion rapidly. The blood
electrification device is currently being studied for licensure in
Canada.<<<

I could relate the same story about a tooth.  Worked for me too, saved me
from an impending root canal..

The SOTA blood electrifier has been approved by Health Canada for a few
months now, for the specific purpose of killing organisms in the blood.

ciao

Duncan