John,

WRT my sister, she hasn't given up and has been on Brewer's high pH
protocol for over a month, as well as using a R/B unit (which I don't
believe is functioning properly), also using a Skilling Photon Sound
Beam.  None of which had been of significant help (can't say that these
things haven't helped, but if they have, it hasn't been enough) because
the cancer continues to metasize.

Actually, WRT to cesium, it is used to bring the pH of the cancer cells
up to a point where they die.  The body's pH is more complicated.
Cesium treatment require monitoring of and supplementing potassium,
because the cesium depletes it.

You can buy CsCl for about $US100/lb.  But you have to mix it, augment
it with potassium, etc.  Prefer to have this already done by those who
know what they are doing, and in this case it is Richard Loyd, Phd., at
http://www.royalrife.com.

Thank you for you kindness and for taking the time to share your
knowledge.

Regards,

Craig