  From: mikejon...@wmconnect.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 3:13 PM
  Subject: CS>(no subject)

  HI  I ordered some ADVANCED COLLOIDAL SILVER from a company called UTOPIA.
In a leaflet enclosed with my order, they speak about how their CS is made
through the MESOPROCESS and is therefore superior to others not made this way.
They also claim that silver ions cannot survive in the body for more than 7.8
seconds, and that most all other commercial CS Solutions are  mostly from 75 to
90 per cent ionic. That would make them uselss to  consume!!!
  I am seriously thinking of buying my own generator but now I am concerned
that it will be fruitless.  Am I right in thinking this ?
  What truth is there to this Meso vs. non-Meso thing???
  Are all CS solutions useless unless made with MesoProcesss?