  From: Ted Windsor
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 9:02 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Mesosilver

  3% to 5% CS is all I have ever used, over 20% is a total waste, I have lots
of happy people that this CS has worked for.
  Blessings
  Ted
  Ian Roe wrote:

    Well, this mesosilver sounds real good on paper and the graphs that can be
drawn are impressive.  I understand the cost of producing it is higher, so the
made with MesoProcesss?