Greetings, all:

Recently, Strep throat has been making rounds locally.

Strep throat is one condition that I've wanted to study in a bit more depth,
due to the old story about a young girl dying because her father used
colloidal silver.  The colloidal silver was not effective, and medical
attention was not sought.

There are several strains of Strep throat out there ( of course ).  In
reviewing some lab reports done by the University of Northern Texas,
apparently the most agressive strain responds about twice as slowly as
others.

I treat the throat as an external condition when it comes to using CS, as
well as the lungs.  I personally have not had Strep Throat for over twelve
years.  Recently, I acquired it!  I believe it was a hospital strain, due to
the fact I had been working with someone who had a few hospital stays.  The
person never displayed symptoms, but was on a heavy antibiotic "cocktail"
treatment.

I caught the sore throat within about four hours of the symptoms.  The
infection was still isolated to one patch on the right side of the throat.

Controversy and opinions aside, one would be VERY wise to use a heavily
ionic silver for the throat.  The silver particles will not do the trick,
which is why the little girl probably died.  This is only common sense.  The
silver particles due not do a good job coating tissues, and therefore the
dilution factor is far greater.  Silver ions do.  In an external
environment, I believe the concentration of silver needs to be greater than
within the body to get the job done. Silver ions are far more effective
against pathogens than silver particles.  This is not speculation, it is
fact.  All ionic silver is not converted to silver chloride the body.
Clinical trials will hopefully soon be available that demonstrate this fact,
basic chemistry simplification aside.

Despite the debate on whether or not H2O2 ionizes silver particles, my
extensive experimentation shows that all visible silver particles can be
either dropped out of suspension or ionized, as measured by a tyndall
effect.  I have found that this process is best initiated shortly after brew
time.  The process, as I've measured it, first results in a greater tyndall
effect - sometimes, if a heavy particle solution is used, the CS becomes
visibly cloudy.  Sometimes it even boils.  If the tyndall effect is light to
start with, in a few hours the tyndall effect is eliminated all together.
The extreme metallic taste indicates a very high ionic content.

In this particular case, I used a LVDC, current controlled batch of CS about
8 PPM.  Three drops of 35% H2O2 were added to the CS.   I like to take
advantage of the active reaction, so I wait only a few minutes before using
it.  Then, a small sip is taken into the mouth, and left in the mouth for at
least one minute.  This prevents the "ill stomach" effect of H2O2.  Then,
one allows the CS to trickle down the throat.

In my case, I can usually axe a sore throat in two to four hours.

I used the above treatment about twice a day, every fifteen minutes for
about an hour.  Upon first starting, the infection was isolated to that
small patch - it did not spread, but neither was it eliminated.  My personal
protocol allows a 7 day window for treatment.  I would have hit it a bit
more aggressively, but my schedule only permitted this in the early morning
and the evening.

In 72-79 hours ( sometime during my sleep ) the infection was gone.

A week later, another associate came down with Strep, from another source.
I've worked with this individual before, and the response time to CS for
sore throats is markedly longer....  Eight hours to 24 hours on average (
over the last two years ).

I made a stronger batch of CS, about 15 PPM.  I used more H2O2, five drops
of 35% to two ounces of CS.  The strep was eliminated in under six hours,
with only one one hour treatment.

These results have been really pleasing.  Strep literally tears into the
throat and does significant tissue damage.  Expect the streps that come out
of the hospitals to be increasingly virulent.  One day, I hope to be able to
culture some of these infections!

Warm Regards to all,

Jason