OOPS!!!!  A BIG OOPS!!!!!  See now I rellay can see
how this lyme disease is affecting my brain!  I went
and bought a high quality "distilled" water,  I
thought... well in looking at the label again.....IT
WAS "SPRING" water.  What a dummy I am!!!  So I am off
to the store to get the right water.  SO sorry about
this original post.  I am not normally so DUMB!
Darcie.......