BTW, evidently I misunderstood about the laser -- it was free shipping. Anyway, good machine from silvergen!

JBB

At 02:25 PM 3/19/2002 -0600, Jonathan Britten wrote:
I just got the 200 buck silvergen generator. Seems excellent based on the results of my first batch. Took two hours, no sludge whatsoever, cyrstal clear. Was supposed to come w/ free laser but that was missing, so I can not check for the Tyndall effect. First impression is that this is a very good unit indeed.

JBB