Craig:

I'm the last one who would want to knock Frank Key's work.  He makes an
excellent particle silver.  I've personally learned a TON from him.  But if
he states that's going to do anything for cancer, I'd like to know the
reasoning.

Purchase the books "The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" by Dr. Robert O.
Becker for an in depth understanding of the possible dynamics at work.  Dr.
Becker formulated a theory as to why silver might, in some cases, positively
affect cancer.  If he is right in his theories, then particle silver, unless
it converted to ionic silver in the body and at the point of cancer, won't
likely do much.  Cancer is negatively charged.  So how is the particle
silver going to effect the cancer?

For your sister's sake, if nothing else, try not to listen ONLY to the
loudest voice, nor ONLY the most theoretically convincing voice.

The silver particle supporters talk about ionic silver as if it's a done
deal that all ionic silver is converted to silver chloride in the body.
They are the ONLY ones to do so.  I've never met a silver particle supporter
/ ant-ion promoter ( exclusively silver particles ) that either didn't have
a financial interest, or were parroting those who do have a financial
interest.

Furthermore, while there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that
colloidal silver can have an impact on cancer, there is also anecdotal
evidence that suggests it does not.  This likely means that in some
situations CS use can work, and in others, it doesn't.  This suggests that
colloidal silver use is an excellent ADDITION to a full natural ( and/or
allopathic ) treatment protocol.

No matter how hard I try, I can't see particle silver doing much for cancer.
I can't identify a method of action.  I've seen situations where a
negatively charged substance has impacted cancer, but it was a GREAT deal
more of the substance, to the point where there is a generation of an
electromagnetic field, to do so.  HOWEVER, I could be wrong.  I'd be more
than open to hearing a theory on particle silver action on tumors.  My own
research into cancer and silver has just begun.

My single point is that you don't have to rely exclusively on one side or
the other.  Until clinical evidence demonstrates facts, all the chemistry
theories in the world mean little more than a starting place for study.

Science has not changed that much, in its method of operation, over the last
few hundred years... Remember, at one time, scientists first looked through
a microscope and announced to the world that they SAW a little person in
sperm.

I plan, hopefully within the foreseeable future, to enlist the assistance of
a nonbiased organic chemist to fully address the issue, or at least make the
best attempt to do so.

But you should know:  it has been proven that ionic silver CAN plate onto
organs.  This is an undisputed fact, documented by Petering in the 70's ( I
have not seen the actual studies ), who was considered a reputable
scientist.  While this was demonstrated by the use of ionic silver
compounds, it was still ionic silver.  If the ionic silver was converted to
silver chloride or other compound, no organ plating would be possible - at
least, that is my thinking on the subject.  SO, the ionic silver made it
through the stomach/or/bloodstream, to the organ, at which time, for
whatever reason, it was still ionic.  Then, it plated onto the organ.

Anyone truly honest would say:  We don't know.  There is not enough
evidence.

One day we will know.

We know:  Silver ions can be ( and are ) converted to silver chloride in the
stomach.

We know:  Silver ions can be ( and are ) converted to silver chloride in the
blood.

We have no real idea what ELSE occurs in the body, however.  I have some
ideas for testing, but they are going to have to wait their turn.

I've talked to numerous degreed and working chemists who can easily admit
that many things could be happening with silver ions in vivo.

Nobody likes "not knowing" more than I.  If silver particles are more
effective, I know how to make them, and so I would make a higher percentage
of them, and I would use them ( my particles would not be as ideal as
Frank's solution, just like my ionic silver is not of the same quality as a
full lab can produce, but, that said, they'd both still work ).  I'm
interested in efficacy and safety, not scientific politics.

You don't have to pay the price for the debate, nor be a victim of it, one
way or the other.

In the words of Tim Rice, Chess, British Version:

"I think both your constitutions are terrific, so now you know, be good
boys" ( on the politics involved in the East vs. West world championship
chess match ).

Allllllll of that said, is your sister involved with other treatments as
well?

Kind Regards,

Jason