Jason,

AVRA / Jason wrote:

> Craig:
>
> I'm the last one who would want to knock Frank Key's work.  He makes an
> excellent particle silver.  I've personally learned a TON from him.  But if
> he states that's going to do anything for cancer, I'd like to know the
> reasoning.

She is only using it to prevent other viral/bacterial infections, and
for Thrush/Candida.

Frank Key has never made any claim period and I didn't say he did.

And I didn't say it was being used to treat her cancer...What I said
was:  "Yes, it is expensive, but my sister has breast cancer and I am
not going to muck about with unknown things for her."  I also didn't say
it wasn't being used to treat her cancer, hence the confusion.

> Purchase the books "The Body Electric" and "Cross Currents" by Dr. Robert O.
> Becker for an in depth understanding of the possible dynamics at work.  Dr.
> Becker formulated a theory as to why silver might, in some cases, positively
> affect cancer.  If he is right in his theories, then particle silver, unless
> it converted to ionic silver in the body and at the point of cancer, won't
> likely do much.  Cancer is negatively charged.  So how is the particle
> silver going to effect the cancer?

Not even an issue, not using it to treat cancer.

> For your sister's sake, if nothing else, try not to listen ONLY to the
> loudest voice, nor ONLY the most theoretically convincing voice.

I appreciate your concern.

> The silver particle supporters talk about ionic silver as if it's a done
> deal that all ionic silver is converted to silver chloride in the body.
> They are the ONLY ones to do so.  I've never met a silver particle supporter
> / ant-ion promoter ( exclusively silver particles ) that either didn't have
> a financial interest, or were parroting those who do have a financial
> interest.

You are probably right...BUT:  The silver particles definately don't get
converted to silver chloride.

> Furthermore, while there is some anecdotal evidence to suggest that
> colloidal silver can have an impact on cancer, there is also anecdotal
> evidence that suggests it does not.  This likely means that in some
> situations CS use can work, and in others, it doesn't.  This suggests that
> colloidal silver use is an excellent ADDITION to a full natural ( and/or
> allopathic ) treatment protocol.

She is under the care of a comprehensive multi-pathic group. She is not
getting chemotherapy, but is receiving many other things, not limited to
R/B and 6C EM+ treaments, QXCI scans, Biotron, EAV, hyperbaric oxygen,
H202 IV, nutrionalist, hynotherapist, chiropractor, naturopath, and an
MD.

> No matter how hard I try, I can't see particle silver doing much for cancer.
> I can't identify a method of action.  I've seen situations where a
> negatively charged substance has impacted cancer, but it was a GREAT deal
> more of the substance, to the point where there is a generation of an
> electromagnetic field, to do so.  HOWEVER, I could be wrong.  I'd be more
> than open to hearing a theory on particle silver action on tumors.  My own
> research into cancer and silver has just begun.

I have no theory. The CS is being used prophylactically.

Again, I appreciate your concern and thank you for taking the time to
inform me.

Ciao,

Craig