Mike:
I've tried most all of the things mentioned here and got the best and most lasting relief with a very simple no brainer. I filled a 00 capsule with CS and inserted it where the sun don't shine. Within less than two minutes the burning and itching stopped completely and then the swelling went down. In about three weeks it started to come back so I did it again. I think I should add that I did the treatment just after a bowel movement and used CS gel to make it go in easier. Makes me think that hemorrhoids are somehow an extension of candida.
Dave

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com