Hi Kevin,

Yes both high and low pH will kill cancer cells, indeed cancer cells
kill themselves by producing large quantities of lactic acid. The acid
drops the pH to a point where the cell can no longer function. A
cancer mass is a core of dead cells surrounded by a skin of actively
growing cancerous tissue... it is not the mass itself which kills the
host, but the toxins leaking from the dead centre.
Cesium or rhodium salts by their physical nature are able to enter
cancer cells but are unable to get out, and being the most alkaline of
all metals will raise the pH to a level which also kills the cancer,
neutralising the acidic toxins as they go. This is called High pH
Therapy and is something that I offer to people who ask me for help.

Manfred von Ardennene, of Otto Warburg's students advances a therapy
which relies on the massive uptake and use glucose to feed cancer
cells, thus lowering their pH:

"In Europe, the "sugar feeds cancer" concept is so well accepted that
oncologists, or cancer doctors, use the Systemic Cancer Multistep
Therapy (SCMT) protocol. Conceived by Manfred von Ardenne in Germany
in 1965, SCMT entails injecting patients with glucose to increase
blood-glucose concentrations. This lowers pH values in cancer tissues
via lactic acid formation. In turn, this intensifies the thermal
sensitivity of the malignant tumors and also induces rapid growth of
the cancer. Patients are then given whole-body hyperthermia (42 C core
temperature) to further stress the cancer cells, followed by
chemotherapy or radiation.19 SCMT was tested on 103 patients with
metastasized cancer or recurrent primary tumors in a clinical phase-I
study at the Von Ardenne Institute of Applied Medical Research in
Dresden, Germany. Five-year survival rates in SCMT-treated patients
increased by 25 to 50 percent, and the complete rate of tumor
regression increased by 30 to 50 percent.20 The protocol induces rapid
growth of the cancer, then treats the tumor with toxic therapies for a
dramatic improvement in outcome.

The irrefutable role of glucose in the growth and metastasis of cancer
cells can enhance many therapies. Some of these include diets designed
with the glycemic index in mind to regulate increases in blood
glucose, hence selectively starving the cancer cells; low-glucose TPN
solutions; avocado extract to inhibit glucose uptake in cancer cells;
hydrazine sulfate to inhibit gluconeogenesis in cancer cells; and
SCMT"
http://www.mercola.com/article/sugar/sugar_cancer.htm

>As Terry
> Chamberlain has
> pointed out, too high a pH is associated with poor digestion,
> constipation
> etc. This creates a dilemna for anyone already experiencing
> those symptoms
> (I have on and off) who wants to guard against cancer. A
> naturopath friends
> advice to acidify my system by taking lots of lemon juice,
> and for a while
> calcium lactate, certainly fixed up a bout of constipation

Well that may be correct, but it has to be pretty difficult to be too
alkaline, unless one is a strict vegetarian, or is taking large doses
of alkaline salts. Lemon juice is ultimately alkaline forming as is
calcium, the lactates are well tolerated by all except those with low
pH. You may have been calcium deficient.

Glad your on the move now though.

Ivan.

electrobiological/electromagnetic