In a message dated 4/16/2002 10:17:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

>   THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOOD VS BAD bugs!  It has more to do with where
> they are than what they are.  CS does not differentiate between them, but
> does differentiate between the different medias, so the intestinal bacteria
> are safe.

CS does not differentiate between good or bad or medias.  Try putting CS in
an aquarium which is biologically balanced with good and bad bugs.  It kills
them all.  This will eventually get the fish because the biological balance
has been killed.  All successful aquariums are run using bioligical balance.
That is why if you buy a brand new aquarium set it up and overload it with
fish they will all die.  There hasn't been enough time for the good bacteria
that kills the bad to populate. There is a whole process in this but I don't
want to take the time to explain it because I am sure aquarium survival is
off topic.

Even when I took CS I continued taking acidophulus to help replace the good
bacteria that the CS was killing.  That is also the same thing that happens
when a doctor prescribes an antibiotic.  Several days later people get a
yeast infection.  The good bacteria died that took care of the bad and the
bad took over.

> But in the description of some of them, it said that dust mites, for one,
> actually help our bodies sluff off the dead cells on our skin because they
> eat them.

Although I don't think I destroyed the bugs you are talking about here or I
would have gotten them back by now after a year and a half of not taking CS.

Oddest thing I can say about all this is no matter what brand makeup or color
you use the grey shows through like no makeup is there at all.  Sooo women if
you think you can hide it by putting on more makeup think again.  It doesn't
work.  I have been to Dillards and had facials done and the perfect makeup
color purchased only to go to work and someone walk up and say "Are you
feeling bad today?  "You look tired because your a little grey."  Ughhh!!!

The bosses wife wants to go with me to have a facial.  Ha!!!  You don't think
I know what she is thinking.  LOL  Everyone thinks I just have the wrong
color of makeup or a cheap brand.  Estee Lauder isn't a cheap brand.  I even
have the double wear which is suppose to last longer.  LOL

Janis
Living with my mistakes

Don't worry guys shortly I will be off this list because it is starting to
depress me badly all the hokey ideas like CS does not differentiate between