Hello Marshall,

MD> What is hokey about it?

Marshall,

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of what you are saying
would agree that there is NOTHING hokey about the statements you made.

What IS hokey is...... Janis still has NOT responded to my previous
posts, in which I directly quote her from posts made in 2000. Using
everyday math, she consumed more than 13 gallons of WaterOz silver.
Going by her statement, made in 2000, she consumed over 7 gallons
(which doesn't jibe with other statements in the same post). Going by
her most recent statements, she only consumed 3 or 4 gallons. The
question I posed was VERY basic. Just how much WaterOz DID she take?
Which statement is accurate?

I am beginning to think she is either a shill, or has a bone to pick
with the manufacturer of WaterOz products. While this is purely
speculation on my part, see if you can follow my thinking. This is all
hypothetical, of course.

Someone gets involved with a manufacturer, and stands to make a
profit. So they espouse the virtues of the products. Then as time
passes, that person has a little falling-out with that manufacturer.
So, they run around trying to bad mouth them. Most probably just
pure fiction on my part, but possible nonetheless.

Her selectivity in answering questions posed to her makes me quite
suspect. Her outright attack on your, quite valid, statements, as if
she is the ultimate authority, only adds to her lack of credibility.

Personally, I cannot accept any of her statements as fact until she
sees fit to explain the discrepancies.

As always, just my 2 cents.

--
Best regards,