Getting your nutrition balanced and PH corrected can be beneficial. I have found reducing simple Carbohydrates, B vitamins, and minerals helped my CT. The Chiropractic adjustment of arms neck and hands was also beneficial. Marlene

Alternative treatments
Any one out there know of alternative treatments for carpul tunnel in the hands (not sure if the spelling is correct).
   Looking for some thing besides going under the knife.
   I had the cortisone shots with limited success for a short time.

    Thanks Bob

Dear Bob, One of my professors at BYU has a teenage son who had carpal tunnel pain, which the docs wanted to operate on. They met a chiropractor at church one day. When he found out the boy had CTS, he asked "has he ever fallen down, onto his hands?" She said yes, so with her permission he adjusted the boys`s hands. The pain was gone and didn`t come back. I have also heard that using vitamin B6 helps.

  Good luck!!
  Marshalee