On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:18:29 -0600, "Marshalee Hallett"
<liah...@utah-inter.net> wrote:

>  Dear Bob, One of my professors at BYU has a teenage son who had carpal
> tunnel pain, which the docs wanted to operate on. They met a chiropractor at
> church one day. When he found out the boy had CTS, he asked "has he ever
> fallen down, onto his hands?" She said yes, so with her permission he
> adjusted the boys`s hands. The pain was gone and didn`t come back. I have
> also heard that using vitamin B6 helps.

Yup.

IMO, everyone should have the book "What's Really Wrong With You?" by
Thomas Griner.

There are loads of body "conditions" that are being caused by muscle
spasms -- in tiny, tiny muscles.  Among the conditions that can be
caused are those that are attributed to infections (and infections may
be present, but the body can't counteract them due to one or more
muscles being in spasm).  Conditions such as: diabetes, sinus pain,
nervous stomach, varicose veins, etc.

What happens is that the spasmed muscles can block proper blood flow
to areas of the body.  The spasms can also inhibit nerve responses
which, in turn, prevent the body from "knowing" about problem areas --
so the problems aren't corrected.

The book describes all of this and methods to correct the situations.
(Did you know that just being born can cause muscles to become spasmed
-- and remain in spasm -- for your whole life; affecting how you grow
and learn, affecting your immune system, affecting your weight and
physical abilities?)

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF