In a message dated 5/2/2002 5:31:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time, t...@shaw.ca
writes:

> Ian Roe wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> >
> > Has anyone tried to make CS out of Prill Thin Water?
> >
> > Ian

Dear Ian,
I haven't used the Prill water to make CS with but I have been drinking it
for 5 months and love it.  It tastes so good and goes down easy.  I can't
think of any reason why it wouldn't make good CS.  According to the inventor,
Jim Carter, the Prill beads don't add anything at all to the water, they just
restructure it.  He has said that Prill water will corrode metals over time
but that might be a neutral factor or an asset in making CS with it.  I will
ask around to those "in the know" about Prill water and see what I can find
out.
Regards,
Neil