>From the twilight zone
http://www.thetwilightnetwork.com

" Bath Crystals, Dollop of Love, DOL, Golden Seal Drops, Magic Oil,
Magic Water, Sea Snow, Snow Crystals, St. John's Wort Drops, Precious
Prill Beads, Laundry Bag, produced in The Star Chamber and now
available to bring The Star Chamber experience to you at home!
Can I get too much Magnesium Chloride from the products?
Prill Water - Magic Water - Magic Oil - Dollop of Love - DOL - Golden
Seal Drops - St. John's Wort Drops all have Magnesium Chloride in them
to remedy your Magnesium Deficiency for over all health and to let
your body NATURALLY raise to your normal levels."

Maybe you could add 125mg of magnesium chloride to a litre of water
for the same effect (you might need to add a little pure love energy
as well).

Ivan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Roe [mailto:ian_onta...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 3 May 2002 12:29 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Prill Thin Water

I know they say that the prills add nothing to the water but that is
not true.  I started with R.O. water at 6 ppm TDS and wound up with
water at 83ppm TDS or about 1/2 the TDS of our municipal water which
is at 170 to 190 ppm.  The nice thing was that the pH had been about
7.1 and after prilling, is at least 8 or higher (wouldn't test higher
than 8)  But it sure is cheap alkaline water. I was about to spend
$1000 or more on one of those Japanese micro machines and now I don't
have to.  The prills work great.