In article <17c683ca7e39d511aca500047630810203754...@twm06.tacom.army.mil>,
"Medwith, Robert" <medwi...@tacom.army.mil> wrote:
>Arozona tea (herbal) comes in cobalt blue bottles

Most of our CS is kept in a plastic DW jug in the kitchen, but we keep
some in blue Arizona bottles in other parts of the house.

>The only draw back you need a good solvent to take gum off once
>the labels are pealed I happened to have some MEK (methyl Ethel keytone)
>from the emron paint I use on my boat There are other solvents that work

Funny you should mention that because just a couple days ago I bought
some solvents because the label adhesive on the Arizona bottles was
bothering me. First I tried a product called "Goof Off", and I suppose
if I used enough of it long enough I might get the goo off, but mostly
what it did was smear the goo all over the bottle. I then switched to
acetone which stripped the adhesive right off the bottle in seconds.

Warning: please use protective gloves when handling paper towels/rags
soaked with solvent.

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net