Use lighter fluid/ Coleman or other camp stove fuel fuel/ naptha..all the
same thing.
 Won't harm most plastics like acetone, laquer thinner or goof off.
 97+% isopropal alchohol [not 50%] removes many gums and glues...works
quite well on undried silicon caulk.
Varsol/ mineral spirits/ paint thinner...all the same thing.
 Ken