On Thu, 9 May 2002 18:05:19 -0700, "wolfcreek1" <wolfcre...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>When you cook for 3 minutes, is it clear?  Is it the minerals in the water
>that make it get cloudy like this?  Can you explain why this happens?
>
>You said you dump a glassful in the sprayer and fill with water.  How big is
>your sprayer?

Tapwater or springwater is more conductive than distilled which is almost an
insulator, so instead of starting with no/very low current, you are conducting
right away. Believe me, three minutes is plenty.

I dunno, about 3 gallons I think.
It's not rocket science unless you want it to be. Try something and see if it
works. That's what we're all doing.

                                                        Chuck
You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling
        reason why we observe daylight savings time.