  From: Ian Roe
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Prill Thin Water

  Hi Kevin:

  I have since found a web site that more fully explains the technology behind
Prills.  (75 pages of infoormation including the first chapter of Sheally's
book) Prills are produced in a kiln at high temperatures. The magnesium oxide
is part of the ceramic containg the technolody within and is incidental and non
soluable.  There is a solid state laminar technology within the Prills that
change the structure of water so that it becomes thinner.  It's qualities are
different. the pH is higher, the surface tension is lower, it freezes at 34 F,
not 32, it doesn't expand significantly when frozen (enough so that plants
hydrated with it when frozen do not suffer cell damage when thawed. It also
hydrates vegetables in the fridge very significantly - I have never seen
anything like it before in my life and I've lived a long time. Carrots and
celery so crunchy and tasty you could dream about them)  The higher PPm
readings that I got could have been for a number of reasons.  I have since come
out with much lower readings, not understanding that temperature afffects TDS
readings.  It is also possible that  TDS is based upon conductivity in normal
water and that conductivity may be different in this structured water.  At any
rate, I have no clue as to how this may affect CS production or quality and am
not sure I want to change a process I am using that works perfectly well.  I
have the CSprosystem Ultra Pro and produce 2-3 batches per day on an ongoing
basis.  Conductivity changes would affect the outcome.  The Ultra Pro system is
based upon starting with water of known structure at room temperature with a
conductivity of 1.2 microsiemens or less and following through to batch
completion. If I change the conductivity and the angle between the hydrogen and
oxygen atoms then the product may be different and of unknown particle size and
weight.

  Anyway, I am sold on Prills for other reasons as well.  Dr. Higgens who has
been researching water and energy for over 30 years has recently developed an
RO system that takes water down to 1.5 ppm, strips it of its memory and
reprograms it.  [He is working on an additional stage where it is put through a
block of coral calcium and with a device that can take the ORP down to minus
1400 if needed.] When a friend of mine contacted him about Prills wanting to
know what they were, Dr.Higgens told him that Prills were in the last stage of
water reprogramming in his water unit and that he knew Jim Carter. The water
unit sells for $1000 USD.  Prills cost a great deal less ($70 or less on
special) and don't wear out.  I already have high gauss magnets on my water
intake pipes for several years now and they probably help to deprogram the
water before it comes out my taps.

  I recently heard about a river in Norther Ontario that used to be extremely
polluted and it caused illness.  The pollution has been cleaned up but the
water still causes illness.  The only explanation is that the water has the
memory of the previous substances it contained.  Theoretically, you can RO all
the water you want but the memory of the substances you remove is still in the
water and although the water tastes better, it can sill have a detrimental
effect when consumed.  I could not have believed this until I saw pictures in a
book taken by a Japanese researcher with an MRI at his disposal.  He took
pictures of frozen water with the MRI from all over the world and good water
freezes differently than poor water. It forms excellent six sided crystals
whereas poor water doesn't.  He also showed that water is affected by how we
speak to it, how it is labeled etc- something people have been saying for years
but until now, I had never seen scientific proof of it.  Homeopathic solutions
I think are bottles of water with  memory programed.

  Anyway I thought this would be interesting to you.

  Ian