From: Dean T. Miller [mailto:dtmil...@midiowa.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 10:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Phototherapy Light Wand Assembly Instructions

Hi John,

On Sun, 12 May 2002 20:56:51 -0700, "John Reeder"
<jree...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>What about green LEDs, do they have to be red? I found some LED
>circular LED Lamp assemblies in the Jameco catalog for $4.59 ea.
>The assembly is circular and has 8 green and 6 red lamps. It has a
>power cable attached to the assembly. Sounds like it might save a
>lot of work.

You should be able to turn on the red and green LEDs separately.

You can also get both 1" and 2" versions of this lamp at
http://www.bgmicro.com for $2 and $3 respectively.  The 2" model has
27 red and 24 yellow-green LEDs.

The above company also has kits for infrared illuminators (just in
case infrared might be useful).

-- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF