Yesterday I woke up with the beginings of a cold so I took CS during the day. I
also poured some CS into one ear while standing with my head tilted. I very soon
became disorientated, dizzy and slightly nauseous. My vision kept on floating
away to one side and then snapping back like a film jumping at the movies
(remember those?). I couldn't stand that for very long so tilted head upright.
The effects went away immediately. A while later I tried it again in the other
ear and no effect at all.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Tony