From: Tony Moody [mailto:a...@new.co.za]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 11:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS in ear : dizziness

Yesterday I woke up with the beginings of a cold so I took CS during the
day. I
also poured some CS into one ear while standing with my head tilted. I very
soon
became disorientated, dizzy and slightly nauseous. My vision kept on
floating
away to one side and then snapping back like a film jumping at the movies
(remember those?). I couldn't stand that for very long so tilted head
upright.
The effects went away immediately. A while later I tried it again in the
other
ear and no effect at all.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Tony