THE MIND IS A POWERFUL TOOL!!

Ken, I agree fully, one of the hardest things I encountered in
the area of mind control was that I could control an angry
response to what ever would normally elicit one.
Although I had been getting excellent results with conscious
control in many areas of my mind and body for about 10 years
at that time, the idea that when some   dumb #%##**&*  just cut
me off. that I NEED NOT respond in anger, had never occurred to me.

It took a lot of urging by a brilliant woman, (a friend and more),
to convince me that I had CHOSEN TO RESPOND that way.
I took me almost a year to manage not to suppress, but substitute,
of all things, humor as a response.  Try it, it can be done!

If you can find the control, you'll sure as hell live a lot longer.
We CHOOSE  how we will respond to so many events, that conscious
control is really worth trying to achieve