Jack,
We all know the FDA boys tell common folk that they'll get nasty argyria
for sure if they take CS, but approach them and drug industry types as
if you've got deep pockets, with money to invest.  Then they'll tell you
that CS is a 'broad spectrum anit-microbial."  I'd imagine that the
number 650 does not come from any kind of exhaustive research on CS and
each and every ailment, rather referring to how many ailments are caused
by primitive microbes, of the variety so responsive to treatment by CS.
Reid

In my research about CS the number 650 has repeatedly
been linked to CS and it's ability to have an effect on that
many ailments.

>From a reference in a magazine dated  3/'78:

Science Digest suggested an answer to all of these catastrophic
problems back in March of 1978 in an article titled "Our Mightiest
Germ Fighter". This article by Jim Powell stated: "Thanks to
eye-opening research, silver is emerging as a wonder of modern
medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different
disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains
fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic."

Where did this number come from?  Was there a smaller number prior to
1978?
The unsupported reference to 650 "disease organisms" can allow  a solid
base from
which the nonbeliever/antagonist can attack.

Any one want a shot at this?  PLEASE.

Jack