Hi Catherine,
                      This is a late response, sorry but have been trying to
catch up with a massive backlog of unread mail. You wrote in digest 102
#422:
".......One of the beauties of this list is that people have no problem
getting
right down to the science of things, unlike most other lists.  Just ask
Kevin Nolan ;-).............. Regards, Catherine"

Indeed so. But I am sure dismayed and somewhat embarrassed to see how much
space has been consumed with running battles lately. Was contacted off-list
by a disillusioned member of the now defunct TwilightNetworks list. He was
interested in my comment there about being appreciative of the much more
open environment here, and wanted to know how to subscribe. I obliged, but
can only wonder at what sort of impression this site of late has given him.
Elsufa - if you are still here, please stick in. Things ARE normally much
better, pal!

regards, Kevin Nolan