just a few excerpts from a google search.........

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Creel" <ccr...@maine.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: 650

> Dear Jack,
>

>   You said:
>

> <<"As an antibiotic, colloidal silver kills over 650 disease
> causing organisms, and resistant strains fail to develop.">>

THE FOLLOWING IS A PARTIAL LIST OF MORE THAN 650 DISEASES THAT COLLOIDAL
SILVER HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY USED AGAINST.
Acne  Adenovirus  Arthritis  Athlete's Foot  Blood Poisoning  Burns
Conjunctivitis  Dermatitis  Diabetes  Dysentery  Eczema  Fibrositis
Gastritis  Gonorrhoea  Keratitis  Leprosy  Lupus  Pymphagitis
Neurasthenia  Pleurisy  Pneumonia  Prostate  Psoriasis  Pruritis
Rhiritis  Rosacea  Salmonella  Scarlet Fever  Seborrhea  Septicemia
Staphylococcus  Streptococcus  Syphilis  Tonsillitis  Toxeplasmosis
Trenchfoot
Vaginalis  Virus Warts  Whooping Cough  Yeast Infections  Candida Globata
Garnerella
Rheumatism

 Skin Cancer

 Ulcers

 Candida Albicans

 Herpes Virus

 Malaria

Ringworm

 Shingles

 Tuberculosis

 Meningitis

The following is a partial list of the more than 650 DISEASES that Colloidal
Silver has been successfully used against.
ACNE DYSENTERY MENINGITIS ROSACEA TONSILLITIS
ARTHRITIS EXCEMA NEURASTHENIA SCARLET FEVER TOXEMIA
ATHLETES FOOT FIBROSITIS PLUERISY SEBORRHEA TRACHOMA
BLADDER INFLAMMATION GASTRITIS PNEUMONIA SEPTICEMIA TRENCHFOOT
BLOOD POISONING GONORRHEAL HERPES PROSTATE SHINGLES TUBERCULOSIS
BURNS OF ALL TYPES IMPETEGO PSORIASIS SKIN CANCER VIRUS WARTS
CANCER KERATITIS PRURITIS ANI STAPH INFECTION WHOOPING COUGH
CANINE PARVOVIRUS LEPROSY FURULENT OPHTHALMIA HERPES VIRUS YEAST INFECTIONS
CONJUNCTIVITIS LUPUS RINGWORM STOMACH ULCERS
DERMATITIS PYMPHAGITIS RHEUMATISM STREP
DIABETES MALARIA RHIRITIS SYPHILIS

Return to Health Supplements page

Uses
As stated above, Colloidal Silver is lethal to over 650 types of bacteria,
viruses, fungi, parasites, and molds. However, it is completely non-toxic to
the human body. For several decades, silver has proven itself in the
treatment of burns, and eye, ear, nose, throat, vaginal, rectal, and urinary
tract infections. Silver has been prescribed as an adjunct treatment for
reproductive disorders in women and the circulatory system, as well as a
treatment for AIDS infective complications. It has been used as a remedy for
allergies, boils, ulcers, leisons, thyroid conditions, infantile diseases,
parasites, wounds of the cornea, enlarged prostate, warts, bladder
inflammation, infections of the eustachian tubes, sleepwalking and anorexia
nervosa. Colloidal silver also acts as a tissue regenerator by stimulating
the production of de-differentiating cells, which promotes the replacement
of specialized cells.

The following is only a partial list of the more than 650 disease conditions
for which colloidal silver has demonstrated proven clinical amelioration:

Acne
Anthrax Bacilli
Arthritis
Athlete's Foot
Blood Poisoning
Bubonic
Cancer
Candidiasis
Cholera
Chronic Fatigue
Colitis
Conjunctivitis
Cystitis
Dermatitis
Diabetes
Diptheria Dysentery
Eczema
Excema
Fibrositis
Gastritis
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis
Herpes Virus
Impetigo
Influenza
Keratitis
Leprosy
Leukemia
Lupus
Lyme Disease Lymphagitis
Malaria
Meningitis
Neurasthenia
Ophthalmia
Parvovirus
Pheomonia
Pluerisy
Pruritis Ani
Psoriasis
Pymphagitis
Rheumatism
Rhiritis
Ringworm
Rosacea Scarlet Fever
Seborrhea
Septicemia
Shingles
Skin Cancer
Staph Infection
Stomach Flu
Strep
Syphilis
Tonsillitis
Toxemia
Trenchfoot
Tuberculosis
Whooping Cough

For your pets, Colloidal Silver can clear up cases of ulcerative and
infective skin conditions due to flea infestation, mange, dermatitis, etc.
It has proven to be effective against canine parvo virus, feline leukemia,
and ringworm.

A Brief History
The properties of silver have been known for thousands of years. Throughout
the ages, silver was the hidden ingredient utilized by knowledgeable healers
to fight any type of infection. It was not until the late 1800's that
Western scientists were able to prove what had been known in other
civilizations for thousands of years--that silver was a proven germ fighter!

WHAT OTHER USES ARE THERE FOR COLLOIDAL SILVER?
Tests prove, due to the high absorption of silver in the small intestine,
the friendly bacteria in the large intestine are not affected. All
bacterial, viral and fungal organisms are killed within 6 minutes of
contact. Higher silver content in the body causes faster and more frequent
contact with these organisms. No disease causing organism can live in the
presence of simple silver. The following is a partial list of the more than
650 diseases that Colloidal Silver has been successfully used against.

Acne
 Arthritis
 Athlete's Foot
 Toxemia
 Blood Poisoning

Burns
 Cancer
 Parvovirus
 Conjunctivitis
 Dermatitis

Diabetes
 Dysentry
 Excema
 Fibrositis
 Gastritis

Gonorrhea
 Impetigo
 Keratitis
 Leprosy
 Lupus

Pymphagitis
 Malaria
 Meningitis
 Neurasthenia
 Pleurisy

Pheomonia
 Prostate
 Psoriasis
 Pruritis Ani
 Ophthalmia

Ringworm
 Rheumatism
 Rhiritis
 Rosacea
 Scarlet Fever

Seborrhea
 Septicemia
 Shingles
 Skin Cancer
 Staph Infection

Herpes Virus
 Ulcers
 Strep
 Syphilis
 Tonsillitis

Trenchfoot
 Tuberculosis
 Virus Warts
 Whooping Cough
 Yeast Infections

[...]

A researcher at Brigham Young University sent Colloidal Silver to two
different labs including UCLA Medical Center, and reported "It not only
killed the HIV virus but every virus that was tested in the labs". According
to FDA rules, Colloidal Silver cannot be used for treating the HIV virus,
but it could be used as an antibiotic for all acquired diseases of active AI
DS.

For several decades, silver has proven itself in the treatment of burns, and
eye, ear, nose, throat, vaginal, rectal, and urinary tract infections.
Silver has been prescribed as an adjunct treatment for reproductive
disorders in women and the circulatory system, as well as a treatment for
AIDS infective complications. It has been used as a remedy for allergies,
boils, ulcers, lesions, thyroid conditions, infantile diseases, parasites,
wounds of the eye, enlarged prostate, warts, bladder inflammation,
infections of the inner ear, sleepwalking and anorexia nervosa. Colloidal
Silver also acts as a tissue regenerator by stimulation the production of
de-differentiating cells, which promotes the replacement of specialized
cells.

The following is a partial list of the more than 650 disease conditions in
which colloidal silver has demonstrated proven clinical improvement: Acne,
Acne Rosacea, Anthrax Bacilli, Arthritis, Athlete's Foot, Blood Poisoning,
Bladder Infections, Bubonic Plague, Blood Parasites (causes gray hair),
Cancer, Candidia (Yeast Infection), Chilbains, Cholera, Chronic Fatigue,
Colitis, Conjunctivitis, Cystitis, Dermatitis, Diabetes, Diptheria,
Dysentery, Eczema, Fibrositis, Gastritis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, Herpes
Virus, Hay Fever, Impetigo, Influenza, Keratitis, Leprosy, Leukemia, Lupus,
Lyme Disease, Lymphagitis, Malaria, Meningitis, Neurasthenia, Ophthalmia,
Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Pruritis Ani, Psoriasis, Pymphagitis, Rheumatism,
Rhiritis, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scarlet Fever, Seborrhea, Septicemia, Shingles,
Skin Cancer, Staph Infection, Stomach Flu, Strep, Syphilis, Tonsillitis,
Toxemia, Trench foot, Trachoma, Tuberculosis, Whooping Cough. It is also
used for all bacterial, fungal and viral attacks on plants. Simply spray
diluted silver on the leaves and add to soil water. (Ref. 1,2,3,6,7,10,11)

Floral and Garden
Colloidal silver can be used to greatly extend the time before decaying
begins on cut flowers. Probably due to the bacteria and other pathogens in
water, cut flowers placed that medium will tend to wither and die much more
quickly than cut flowers that are placed in water which has colloidal silver
added to it. The colloidal silver not only kills the pathogens in the water
but is subsequently absorbed into the flowers and taken to the cellular
level where colloidal silver works internally to kill remaining pathogens.
A colloidal silver solution in water can also be sprayed directly onto
plants and shrubs in the garden. The action of the colloidal silver positive
ions work on the outside of the plants to effectively  destroy bacteria,
virus, fungus, etc. Garden food plants that have been sprayed with colloidal
silver leave no residue, as do poison sprays, and are safe for human
consumption.