On Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:02:28 -0400, "Arnold Beland" <abel...@tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

>Chuck,
>
>I am curious as to what it is about my post that your so strenuously object
>to?  Did you read the entire thread?
>Best Regards,
>Arnold Beland

I think so.
The only metals that should go into the water during "cooking" are your silver
electrodes.
An ohmmeter is used only on a static unpowered circuit, not a live one. As you
pointed out they have and use their own power supply.
The method I suggested allows you to monitor the current as you "cook" without
introducing any new variables or contaminants.
I never strenuously object. We all must get through in our own way. Your choices
may often not be the same as mine, and that's OK too.
                                                                Chuck
Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!